Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mo0moo is here~~~


Moomoo.... That is how my friends call me, it's lovely and warmly for me.
In last time, i was not like my friends call me by this name, felt that they were not respecting me, call me like a cow, but now, i know that, i just lack of confidence on myself.

I am Moo Hui Sin, twenty-first years old, born in Kuala Lumpur and also pass my twenty one years in Kuala Lumpur. I'm studying in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, taking a degree of accounting course, this is the 3rd year, and also the last of my university life. My secondary school is Chong Hwa Independent High School, which located on Jalan Ipoh. When I was in secondary school, I was a science student, so I still not very familiar with my accounting subject. "Credit??", "Debit???", so confusing....

Be honesty, I'm not a hardworking student(Obviously), 90% of my friends confirmed I was a lazy girl. I like to sleep, if nothing to do, i like to lay on bed. Besides sleep, i will browse any interest news, novel, entertainment, relevant information about assignment, and shops on WEB. If say sleep take-up 50% of my life, surfing is another 30%.

The top 5 websites that I spend time mostly are:
1. www.hotmail.com
I have check my mail box everyday, checking for any messages from my friends and family members wish to convey to me, interesting and important information those will build up our knowledges and intelligence.

2. www.google.com
It is the largest and useful search engine. Everything i wish to search, i will type relevant keyword and very soon will get the results. It is very useful to find any information, it likes a huge library build on the internet.

3. www.facebook.com
Facebook is the largest and common "contact book" currently. In this website, we can keep contact with our friends, find out those old friends were lost contact, and be friend with new comers.

4. www.youtube.com
Youtube is a premier destination to watch and share videos worldwide through web. There are many funny and intesting video clips that can entertain us.

5. www.ebay.com
Every girls also likes shopping, includes me. Ebay is a world online marketplace, it provides trading between customers, it makes our life convenient and satisfactory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment