Thursday, January 22, 2009

***ᚤၥ ShIhtInG***



Hi everyone, Weng Shih Ting here. U can call me bunbun also. I’m Year 3 Semester 1 student of UTAR. Well, because of the subject of E-Commerce we have to write this blog. The first thing we have to do is introduction. I like to eat all the delicious food. I have a big stomach which can let me eat a lot although im skinny. I like to listen to the music. The thing I like the most is winnie the pooh!it's cuteee!^^


I like surfing also. Since I entered into UTAR, I realized that I can’t live without internet. The top five websites which I visited the most are:

  1. www.friendster.com
    I use this to keep in touch with my friends. I also can upload my photo into this website.

  2. www.hotmail.com
    I check my email through this website. I also can send and forward mail to my friends through this.

  3. www.google.com
    This is a search engine which I like it the most. It can search any picture, song, websites, article or anything we want to find even though we only know few words related to the thing we want to find.

  4. www.facebook.com
    This is a website which I can communicate with my friends and playing games.

  5. www.xinxl.com
    I use this to download the newest drama, movie and TV show.

I always chit chats with my friends using msn or Skype and check my mail when I have online. I also have used PP Stream to watch drama or any show. Online shopping is one of the good internet activities for me. Now, I have to update our blog once a week by posting new post about E-Commerce.

I enjoy my life and I believe that happy go lucky. ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment